PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
You agree that by using this website, you are at least 18 years of age, or visiting under the supervision of a parent or guardian, and legally able to enter into a contract.
Everything shared on this website is my opinion and only my opinion. I am not a doctor, lawyer or brain surgeon and I don’t play one on the internet. As such, anything I write is (obviously) not a substitute for medical advice and you should get medical advice from a medical professional as needed.
It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions periodically. We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
1. You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose.
2. Confidentiality and trade secrets: you acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colors and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement. Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission from is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this site or the products offered within.
3. Disclaimer: healthforharmony.com makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on the site. Further, healthforharmony.com does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. Healthforharmony.com does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer. By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against healthforharmony.com which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than healthforharmony.com and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site. In addition, healthforharmony.com assumes no responsibility for any content which you find on sites that link either to or from the site. This includes responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things which may be contained in these sites. Nor is healthforharmony.com responsible should any site link you to a site which you find offensive. Healthforharmony.com does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods you buy from any site other than the site. Healthforharmony.com shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site linked from or to the site. This limitation includes any circumstance in which healthforharmony.com or its representative has been advised of potential liability. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. Should that be the case, healthforharmony.com ‘s total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site.
4. You understand that by entering your name and email address on the entry page that you are subscribing to a free, no obligation “advice” email newsletter. This newsletter is offered as a free service by healthforharmony.com, and no purchase is necessary. If you have trouble subscribing or removing, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for personal attention. By entering this website, you agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter, and that you will make no threats, and take no additional action against healthforharmony.com in the event you are unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list, and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever. You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address on our website. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you need further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. Notice about testimonials or emails from readers: testimonials and emails from readers are all true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of healthforharmony.com services and products, and are submitted to healthforharmony.com voluntarily by customers. If you would like to submit a testimonial or email to healthforharmony.com, you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of healthforharmony.com, which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence. Some customers that have submitted testimonials may have received a healthforharmony.com service as a “thank you” in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their testimonials. Thank you!
6. FTC Required Affiliate Notice: For the purpose of disclosure, please assume that all links are affiliate links and that I make a small commission through any purchases made through links on this website. Also, please accept my guarantee that I will ONLY link to products that I have personally purchased and used on my own family and under no circumstances will I link to a product I do not absolutely love just for the sake of an affiliate commission.
7. Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of any advice, goods or services you receive from us, or a guest speaker or author on our website or at one of our events. We are also not responsible or liable for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to our guest speakers or authors in connection with the display of their photo, name, or biography posted on our websites or in our marketing materials.
8. Warranty Information: The information, services, products, claims, seminar topics, and materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied effectiveness of the ideas or success strategies listed on this site as well as those that are provided in our products or to our participants at our events. The only exception is the guarantees of satisfaction and graduation that are clearly labeled guarantees within our websites. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant that any functions contained in the websites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products, information or materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.